I’m not too sure whether you would call this a recipe. However I do know that this delightful combination of chocolate, jelly lollies, Turkish delight, nuts and marshmallows can be summed up in one word, moreish! This would have to be the yummiest slice for all ages. Make a slab for yourself or wrap a few pieces up as gifts.
Note: Makes I large square slice tin and 1 long rectangle slice tin. (However you can use any sized tins)
- 6 x Cadbury’s plain milk chocolate blocks
- 1 large packet of Allen’s jelly snakes, cut into small pieces
- 1 packet of chocolate coated Turkish delight, cut into small pieces
- 1 packet of macadamia nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 250g marshmallows, roughly chopped
- Line tins with foil.
- In a non-stick saucepan or in a heatproof bowl over boiling water, melt three blocks of chocolate. Pour melted chocolate into tins. Use a spatula to smooth the chocolate to form the base.
- Sprinkle the macadamia nuts, pressing them into the base of the chocolate.
- Melt 1 block of chocolate and roughly cover the nuts.
- Add the marshmallows over the chocolate to form another layer.
- Melt another block of chocolate to roughly cover the marshmallows and scatter the Turkish delight and jelly snacks to form an additional layer.
- Melt the last block of chocolate and pour over the mixture, creating the last layer of the slice.
- Allow slices to completely cool in the fridge.
- Cut slices into squares or rough pieces. (Use a sharp knife as it may be hard to cut)