If your looking for an unusual idea to dress up a dessert try making this pretzel bark! Its addictive!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1012
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 116g
Saturated Fat 47g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 19g
Monounsaturated Fat 42g
Total Carbohydrates 153g
Dietary Fiber 14g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup chocolate (milk or dark)
- ½ cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup pretzels
- ¼ cup white chocolate
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1. Line 1 small tray with baking paper.
- 2 In a mortar and pestle crush the peanuts and pretzels together until broken down, leaving some pieces whole.
- 3. Over a large saucepan of boiling water melt milk/dark chocolate.
- 4. Spread chocolate thinly onto prepared tray nice and evenly.
- 5. Sprinkle peanuts and pretzels on top, pressing down so that each piece sinks into the chocolate.
- 6. Melt white chocolate in a bowl over saucepan.
- 7. Take chocolate off heat and whisk in the peanut butter.
- 8. Using a spoon or butter knife flick the white chocolate mixture over the peanut and pretzels forming rough lines on top.
- 9. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or until set.
- 10. Break into pieces and enjoy!