What’s in our cookie jar this week? These Peanut Butter M&M Cookies! Crunchy, fun and delicious!!
Peanut M&M Cookies
Crunchy, fun and delicious!!
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2675
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 310g
Saturated Fat 110g
Trans Fat 5g
Polyunsaturated Fat 54g
Monounsaturated Fat 114g
Total Carbohydrates 527g
Dietary Fiber 36g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 130g unsalted butter, softened
- 200g light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla bean paste or seeds of 1 vanilla pod
- 200g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 300g crunchy peanut butter
- 185g (1 medium size packet) peanut M&MS
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- 2. Using electric mixers, cream the butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add the egg and mix well.
- 3. Sift in the flour and baking powder and mix until well combined.
- 4. Fold in the peanut butter.
- 5. Crush 3/4 of the M&MS roughly in a mortal and pestle or roughly chop and add to the mixture. Mix well.
- 6. Roll 1 tbsp. of mixture into a ball and place on baking tray. Repeat until there is no more mixture, leaving space for expansion.
- 7. Flatten each one slightly with the tip of your finger or with a fork. Place 2 or more whole M&MS on top.
- 8. Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes or until golden. Cook longer if you want a more crunchy cookie. Keep in mind that they will be soft when they come out of the oven but will firm up as they cool.
- 9. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the baking tray. Enjoy!